At Cyperous Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), we strive to protect your personal information based on the following plan with regard to the use and storage of personal information provided to the Company by the customer.
- Definition of Personal Information
At the Company, personal information refers to all information provided to us by customers during purchases or contacts which can identity the customer personally (name, address, telephone number, age, sex, email address, etc.).
- Personal Information Management
- The Company has implemented an appropriate security management policy and strictly manages it in order to prevent the improper access, disclosure, loss, damage, or falsification, etc. of personal information.
- Use of Personal Information
- The use of customers' personal information is limited to the following cases.
(1) The sending of products or catalogs by mail or express delivery
(2) Telephone calls or email contact for the purpose of confirmations
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third-Parties
- The Company does not offer customers' personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- (1) Dealing with inquiries or questions
(2) The sending of products or catalogs by mail or express delivery
- Access Log
- This Web site collects information in an access log to analyze its usage situation; however, access log information is used for statistical analysis as anonymous information which does not include any personal information.
Declaration on Personal Information Protection
January 16, 2008